[ Rejected ] Request Admin

c0smiNNN-

Model:

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): axelpo
¤ Where did you hear about us?: @Emily
¤ Age:18
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:franche engelche arabic
¤ Your Location: france
¤ Experience As Admin: i have experience with ftp meak a mods and boosted server i am all time boss in servers give me ftp and we will see my activity and what i will add players and all
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): yas
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here) You Must Write Your Nickname)i am new i don t have activity and i will do
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin:help server add members
¤ Pass/key From Rules :yas

Hql4y7p.png

As I told you, if you don't have Steam, you're not getting admin. Also way too little activity.

@Emily Menționez  ca nu trebuie neapărat Stem on sa fie pentru un  Grad de Administrare.. @c0smiNNN- no stem on yes ok no problem ... sory contra no good Hors !

3 minutes ago, ^Gabi^WCS said:

@Emily Menționez  ca nu trebuie neapărat Stem on sa fie pentru un  Grad de Administrare..

Asa intelegeam eu de la cei cu grad mai mare.

Totusi n-a scris parola de la regulament bine, deci... :))

În primul rand, respecta modelul.

Nu înțeleg cum unii vin pe servar cu zero activitate și vor admin...sa faci parte din comunitate, trebuie sa ai un minim de cunoștințe! 

Poți juca liniștit o perioada, după ce te familiarizezi cu playerii, abia atunci consider ca este momentul sa faci cerere de admin.

Contra.

You come here as a stranger and expect to join our team like that. You have to play some hours on our server first, so we could know each other a bit. 

Also, read the rules first.

CONTRA

• CosmineL changed the title to [ Rejected ] Request Admin