PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[Acceptat]Admin Request

Xhaviour

Model:

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): Xhaviour
¤ Where did you hear about us?: Manuelly Searched for Top ZM Server and found this after Testing & researches
¤ Age: 29
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: German & English
¤ Your Location: Germany
¤ Experience As Admin: 2 Years on Publuc, 1 Year Fun Server & 4,5 Years on divserse ZM Server
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): My Main Current Playtime is from 00:5/6 - 14:00 Mainly (4-8h playtime daily atm)
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here) You Must Write Your Nickname) : https://www.gametracker.com/player/Xhaviour/BestZm.WestCstrike.ro:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: Due to MASSIVE Ammount of Cheaters and Lack of Admins in the night & Early Morning the Server has Issues to generate a Stable ammount of Players within this timeline i would like to Join the Team as this is most likely my Main Playtime and i think i could help be part of a Healthy Game Experience for everyone who wants ot Play here in the Night-Early Morning.
¤ Pass/key From Rules : 
Aedon-bestzm

:contra2:

30 hours not completed and also u need to work on your activity as well. 

I am sorry but if you realy read the rules you should know need 30 hours for acces

:contra2:

I give you a pro but to be more active or if you can help with 2 boosts it would be great

• Aedon changed the title to [Acceptat]Admin Request
  • Aedon locked this topic