Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] [ Respins ] Admin request PaBLO

PaBLO

¤ Nick: PaBLO

¤ Age:22

¤ Languages spoken: Lithunian English

¤ Your location: United Kingdom

¤ Your location: United Kingdom

¤ Experience as admin: couple years ago i was playing in GTA andres as admin and long time ago i played klimax.lt zm server as admin

¤ Activity schedule: 

¤ Hours played  i can't show from gametracker becouse deosn't show my name but i played about more then 20 hours

¤ Did you read the rules: YES

• PaBLO changed the title to "[ZM] Admin request PaBLO

Don't worry about the rules if I'm trying to get admin that means I know what I'm doing but of course and I'm gonna listen your advice ? and about activity how much I can that much I play and already seen cheaters and no admins in server ?

:contra2:

that cheater with speedhack tonight was me because I was helping selfish to check a script, for the sake of the server. For my part, I do not agree with you as an admin, your activity is 0 compared to the rest of the admins, and the regulation is not read at all.

Let them say their opinion.

On gametracker, PABLO has 10h. We need more than that..and that's you. Even if it's all caps 

You didn't read the rules btw (or you didn't read them well enough)

I don't mind to hear another opinion. It can't be I'm playing more then 10 hours

And I read that rules i don't see point to try get admin without reading rules and without  knowing how to use and what to do?‍♂️