PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

ADMIN RANK ADVANCEMENT REQUEST

THEHERMES0

NICKNAME:Thehermes

ADMIN EXP:used to be an admin and a co-owner ... in some servers a long time ago it was a real pain in the ass to take care of the newbies but it was a good experience when playing with some good guys but it came with some responsability

DISCORD:i joined

ACTIVITY SCHEDUELL: between 12PM TO 22PM

HOURS PLAYED: 18h and im playing right now

THE RULES: i read them

VOTE:i voted but i don't really understad romanian but i hope i ll be profiting some words from your dicsionary

Your admin request model is off (you are missing a lot of things)
You didn't read the rules
You don't have the required hours

Contra

i know that but in my point of view judging a player that  came to ur server with the hours he have played isn't good u need to see if he's a good influencer on ur server or not and his rank  and i actually read the rules i know i lack some things but im still improving to meet ur requirements and still im feelling offended by ur words and after reading ur comments in others post u always reject player may i know the reason with all respect and i don't mean anything bad

20 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Your admin request model is off (you are missing a lot of things)
You didn't read the rules
You don't have the required hours

Contra

Anything to say? :contra: 

15 minutes ago, THEHERMES0 said:

i know that but in my point of view judging a player that  came to ur server with the hours he have played isn't good u need to see if he's a good influencer on ur server or not and his rank  and i actually read the rules i know i lack some things but im still improving to meet ur requirements and still im feelling offended by ur words and after reading ur comments in others post u always reject player may i know the reason with all respect and i don't mean anything bad

Carefully with x2 post hunt!
Next time warn!

You didn't followed the required model, nothing else needs to be said.