PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Repoting Fang quan

hello i want to do a report to the player Fang quan that abuse the role of admin i was on the server playing i was the last one and the zombies didn t atack i said to him bro why u didn t say zombie atack at others players not only u he said that i am clown he muted me i didn t insult him or anytthing then i said that muting for no reason is abuse he said that is not and then muted me again saying that i am exploding his mind then again he muted me because i said that stop abusing the role he said that i am a clown and muted me again.Sorry if my english is not that good i hope u understand.IMG_7011.jpg.urlIMG_7012.jpg.urlIMG_7012.jpg.urlIMG_7011.jpg.url

Oh my god...

I have no words, you come here complaining only because I gagged you?

You said I was targeting you because I infected you that one time, right? I did not even know It was you lol.

Gagging you is abusing my authority as admin?

Do you even know what is called abuse? Abuse is something like permanant ban, not GAGGING someone.

And that time when you said I didn't gave warnings like ZM ATTACK because I was attaking and the round was only 20 seconds remain, so I figured It was okay since I was attacking atleast.

And yes, you are a CLOWN!

Man what are u talking about 😂

u just saying things that don t match what i said u abused the permision to mute without a reson

And ok u can gag somone but not without a reason and multiple times

And what a grate person are u still insult me 😄

I don't even have the energy to argue anymore.

I am ignoring you now. I have said what I must say.

Please close this topic.