PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Report Yick

¤ Your nickname: Fang Yuan

¤ Denounced admin: Yick

¤ Date and time: 8 PM

¤ Reason: I received private message in discord from a player named Exletare who was banned by an admin named "Yick". The player told me that he was as usual playing in the server when suddenly he was banned by an admin. This player Exletare, he is from Mexico and is playing for 1-2 months, all of us admins know that his ping is high and is always between 200-300. But Yick banned him without observing carefully. In my opinion, it's not a befitting action that an admin should do. No video, no banlist in the forum, ban someone just because his ping is high and give reason that he is using speedhack. We admins always record demo and post it in the banlist before banning someone permanantly. We observe the player, not recklessly take action. And this player said this also in our discord eng chat, and we know that there are many people in our group, so this action of this 'individual' admin really damages our reputation. He is also not in the admin chat, so that we can condemn him there, that's why I reported here becuase as an admin: 1) it should be your responsibility to join the staff group. 2) Make a banlist in the forum. 3) Record demos. 4) Observe carefully before banning someone permanantly.

¤ Proof (screenshot/demo)

IMG_0673.thumb.png.19b8b91590ef7f0f0efa0fe291b1d1d4.png

wierd.jpg.efb2369d050947cf5de7c804ce23c2d0.jpg

Screenshot(11).thumb.png.e5d972d7ed13b10e59c7198dda698dea.png

Nu am făcut banlist pentru ca asta a fost primul ban care l-am dat și asta chiar avea speed hack dar nu-l folosește continu doar în anumite momente , dovezi nu am făcut pentru ca e destul de clar ca nu abuzez de comenzi pentru ca nu-mi place mie un jucător ca alți admini , eu cred ca nu trebuie acceptați jucătorii cu hack dacă voi nu-i băgați în seamă asta e treaba voastră .

Exletare also messaged me for this yesterday, but as i was away from pc, I told him to announce it in general chat in discord or show it to Fang and Matrix, and some admin would see this. The same time, in a period of 20 min it was solved by Fang. I totally agree with Fang, for a permanent ban, proof is necessary and must be announced in forum in the specific topic.

I also have banned for 30-60 -120 min  for reasons of  repeatedly avoiding mods, last zombies left 2 and more times by same player or swearing and i have proofs for all of them. But PERMANENT ban must be confirmed by spec player carefully and announced it in forum. 

3 hours ago, Yick said:

Nu am făcut banlist pentru ca asta a fost primul ban care l-am dat și asta chiar avea speed hack dar nu-l folosește continu doar în anumite momente , dovezi nu am făcut pentru ca e destul de clar ca nu abuzez de comenzi pentru ca nu-mi place mie un jucător ca alți admini , eu cred ca nu trebuie acceptați jucătorii cu hack dacă voi nu-i băgați în seamă asta e treaba voastră .

I remember when I was promoted to moderator, the first thing I did back then was to create a banlist in the forum for permanent bans. You are clearly in the fault but not accepting your mistake? Even If he used speedhack (which he did not because of his always high ping). What you are saying that its your first time thats why you didn't make banlist and recorded demo? In my opinion it should be  the opposite, you should have gathered evidence just because its your first ban. But you clearly don't know what it means to have definite proof.

Who am I, to report admins without a justified cause?

Who am I, to go through the trouble of making demos, converting them to mp4 format, then upload it to mediafire, just for the sake of providing evidence for my ban in my banlist?

Who am I, to read the rules before taking  any action so that I have necessary knowledge about certain actions that I'm about to perform?

Eu nu cred ca este nici o greșeală și dacă este considerată ca o greșeală o să îmi asum consecințele.

Este o greșeală, cum sa nu fie.

Toate banurile ar trebui postate in banlist, nu e degeaba făcut.

@MatriX 21 ajuta cu unban pe jucătorul in cauză. Daca nu reușesti, message me

1 minute ago, demySek @ WCS said:

Este o greșeală, cum sa nu fie.

Toate banurile ar trebui postate in banlist, nu e degeaba făcut.

@MatriX 21 ajuta cu unban pe jucătorul in cauză. Daca nu reușesti, message me

Done yesterday 

Yick, tu in momentul de fata nu ai cum sa dovedesti ca acel om are hack. Datoria ta ca si admin in astfel de momente e sa ti aduni dovezile necesare, si mai apoi sa actionezi. Judecatorul nu ti da 15 ani de inchisoare fara niste dovezi. O fi asta doar un joc, doar un srv, dar daca n ai observat se aplica cam aceleasi reguli ca si n realitate. Si faptul ca nu ai facut post pentru ca era primul tau ban... e fix o porcarie sincer.

Pro si de la mine, pentru faptul ca n a postat ban-ul, si pt faptul ca nu a adunat dovezi.

Ps: daca ai fi avut cateva filmari cu respectiva persoana si ai fi avut si banul postat, sunt sigur ca situatia ar fi stat altfel, mult mai bine pentru tine, chit ca avea hack sau nu;