TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Report Admin_FuNny

GaleAdelade

¤ Your nickname: GaleAdelade

¤ Denounced admin: FuNny

¤ Date and time: 8 December at 1PM : 22

¤ Reason: FuNny has a big problem with me, since the last time he slayed me for free, i didn't say anything. Today he had fun "focusing" me, that's nothing yes, but look at the video... at the end of the video you can see that he freeslapped me when i didn't do anything and then he said "stop bhop" ???? did you see me bhop once in this video? I clearly didn't do anything, and from the way he focused me the whole time, this admin has a very big problem with me. Having admin experience since at least 2012-2013, i find this kind of behavior unacceptable and (for my part, my opinion) this admin is doing his job very very badly and must surely abuse when there is no one else connected. PS -> At the start, u could see that he tried to infect me but failed, after that he tried to infect someone else, and at 00:43 till the end of the video just look u'll see by yourself

Thanks for reading, it's getting really annoying and being one of your regular players, when i see him connected, it doesn't make me want to play there anymore.

Gale

¤ Proof (screenshot/demo): https://www.mediafire.com/file/n1wh6f14smfdvx6/FuNny_Report_Abusing_Admin_Power.mp4/file