Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[Rezolvat] Reclamatie ADMIN ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~

ZoOmLeSs

Numele tau: Zo_OmLeSs

Numele adminului: ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~

Data si ora: 24.12.2022 ora 19:40

Motivul reclamatiei: Am primit kick si gag fara motiv

Dovada (screenshot sau demo):

Acest admin s-a trasformat in Sniper , s-a trasnformat , nu a cumparat , nici macar nu a anuntat . Apoi i-am spus ca ii fac report si s-a ofensat .. am primit kick , apoi gag 10 minute fara sa zic nimic .. am zis doar ca ii fac report . Nu am screenshoturi , am doar conversatia din consola. dar cred ca se poate verifica . 

Zo_OmLeSs : de ce am luat kick ?
*** Blondu killed Arrogance with a headshot from xm1014 ***
[SVC_STUFFTEXT] Server tried to send invalid command: spk "zombie_plague/win_humans2.wav"

[INFO-SYSTEM] Use /info & /commands to find out details about our server.
[ZM] Admin ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ gagged player Zo_OmLeSs for 10 minutes, reason ...
Zo_OmLeSs : why do you agg me ?
ABN'ZOBRS dropped
ABN'ZOBRS has left the game
Zo_OmLeSs : gag
Zo_OmLeSs : and kick me ?
ABN'ZOBRS connected
ABN'ZOBRS is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Pablo Escobar killed FanTa. with xm1014
*** Geo*vL killed SH@RR@ with a headshot from g3sg1 ***
[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : agitation and spamming
Zo_OmLeSs : what i did ?
Haithem connected
Requesting tempdecal.wad from server
Haithem is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Error: server failed to transmit file 'customization'
[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : next ban
Geo*vL killed FanTa. with Jetpack Rocket
Pablo Escobar killed Blondu with Jetpack Rocket
[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : just play
[ZM @ WCS] Gold AK47, 100 Armour, x5 jumps. Too see all VIP  benefits use /vip in chat.
Ioana ;x killed georgica100 with m4a1
Zo_OmLeSs : i said 2 time just you abusing your rank
Pablo Escobar killed Blondu with Jetpack Rocket
player dropped
[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : u dont understand anything

Zo_OmLeSs : ok. i will play on forum :)
[ZM @ WCS] !Christmas SALE!  30 days V.I.P for only 6 Euro. Available until 3.01.2023!
Pablo Escobar : who to buy that
[ZM] Press M to show the game menu
[ZM] You got free Gold VIP privileges.
[ZM] The frags leader is Blondu with 21 frags
mosad dropped
[ZM] The packs leader is Pablo Escobar with 170 packs
[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : what do u mean

You are a liar and what you claim is weak and stupid. First, with regard to getting the sniper, there was a player complaining about not getting the mod i dont remeber his name i think ooopdert or opppenart like that his nick, and the map was about to end, and he was angry, and be sad <And he blamed me that time was up , and I wanted to make him happy and give him the sniper mod, and he was talking to me in Arabic. We were at the end of the map and his name was above mine. And when I came to give him the mod, the name changed because he came out, and it happened that I took it by mistake, and you saw that I was not ready for anything, and I played, and it is not your business to interfere in what does not concern you ,  and if I did this, there would have been someone else complaining about it, you are a spiteful person Since I was going to get all the boxes and you don't like it, I told you that you didn't understand anything, you used the method of incitement and threats without understanding what happened, and the evidence of my words is that I told you that you didn't understand anything,  Why, oh smart one, why didn't you depict the words from the beginning, from above to above? You only depicted what concerns you.؟؟؟؟؟ , when you spaming of that and dont get be silent , i gave u gag for 6 min , when the gag finished u again he became inciting and threatening me ,  and i give you kick then you and again spaming spam ...... and i give you gag for 10 min .... baby u cant report anyone You hate him ,There is truth, honesty and evidence my friend , 

?????????

[ Semi-Elder ] ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ : u dont understand anything 

????????

why did i said to you u dont understand anything ????

Why didn't you memorize the words from the top up ؟؟

Why did you incite the players against me in your words and threaten me? what because that reason stupid WTF

did i insulted your family to be hate me like that ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ OMG What did the great misfortune do to you to be so envious at me 

Are you saying that I was offended hahah are  crazy u are just big liar im not you not normal 

Dear, I am a good player and do not need any materials. Everyone loves me. I am Top 1 in Top 15 and supposedly Top 4 in all servers. I have two names in Top 15 servers, and that was all before I got an admin or anything. and Demysek know that good  , https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/51.77.72.157:27015/top_players/?searchpge=3#search

go baby check two names with 8000 combines 

I feel that I insulted you or offended your religion so that you would do all this for me, all this hatred!!!!

My Friend Do not interfere with what does not concern you, why are you the only one among all the players want report me haha cuz i gag u wow i kick you wow very well , Look I feel sorry for you. Do not involve yourself in something that does not concern you and did not hurt you, so that you do not feel offended, not me ,

Have Fun and report me when i hurt you like insulting your family or your religion This is the cause of all this hatred and hatred but not this weak reason

And remember, I am a skilled player with nothing. I get all the tops and high scores  

~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~ 

Greetings for Demysek ❤️

image.png

image.png

Suspend 3 zile pentru incalcarea regulamentului si folosirea comenzilor neadecvate + nu postezi nimic cand dai ban ! si asta e valabil pentru toti admini , postati banurile pe care le dati si pentru ce daca nu o sa se ia masuri pentru asta .

Suspend for 3 days for breaking the rules and using inappropriate commands + Didn't post anything when you banned someone and this is valid for all admins, post the bans you give and why, if not measures will be taken for it.

1. L 12/24/2022 - 02:21:05: [admincmd.amxx] Cmd: "~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~<8587><STEAM_1:1:1951042946><>" slay "Starkhy<8589><STEAM_1:1:874376525><>" L 12/24/2022 - 02:21:24: [admincmd.amxx] Ban: "~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~<8587><STEAM_1:1:1951042946><>" ban and kick "Starkhy<8589><STEAM_1:1:874376525><>" (minutes "permant") (reason "insulted") L 12/24/2022 - 02:22:08: [admincmd.amxx] Kick: "~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~<8587><STEAM_1:1:1951042946><>" kick "Destroyer<8570><STEAM_1:0:215885741><>" (reason "")
    L 12/24/2022 - 02:02:57: [admincmd.amxx] Ban: "~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~<8587><STEAM_1:1:1951042946><>" ban and kick "Starkhy<8585><STEAM_1:1:874376525><>" (minutes "30") (reason "insulted") L 12/24/2022 - 02:03:13: [zp_core43.amxx] performance issue. Function native_get_user_survivor executed more than 2.3ms. L 12/24/2022 - 02:03:25: [admincmd.amxx] Kick: "~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~<8587><STEAM_1:1:1951042946><>" kick "Starkhy<8588><STEAM_1:1:874376525><>" (reason "")

• Angelo18 changed the title to [Rezolvat] Reclamatie ADMIN ~ Ahmed Odeh Muslim ~
  • Faby locked this topic