Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Report Admin

LocoX

¤ Your nickname: LocoX^ 

¤ Denounced admin: IDGlittle

¤ Date and time: 26/1/23 happend around 16:00-17:00

¤ Reason: Admin abuse 

¤ Proof (screenshot/demo): Lost the proof ( had a ss )

More details:  Hi you may now me as CallmeLoco too , I want to report this admin I believe its a bad addition to your admin team abusing  his commands , beeing disrespectful towards other players/users. He abused his freeze command 2 times today on me , (he has done it again  other times but  I  didn't really care). I was the last zombie he froze me without a warning or a reason, I got mad  I left and rejoined for that he banned me for 100 mins with a reason "retry", Next he froze  me again ( I was the only zm)  and I was crearly  trying to kill humans and I said to him I will report you and he replied "you stupid" great behavior for an admin. Also seen him calling a player AmoR noob and then kicking him, I believe admins like him should get removed asap , destroying other players experience and making them wanting to leave , I hope you guys understand and do the better for your server. 

Thanks. 

Dau si eu un contra si spun si motivul in primul rand cand e zm tot da retry,daca vede ca nu face infectie sau alte chesti el da retry si mi se pare normal sa ii dau freeze daca el nu ataca sta ascuns si normal ca i-am dat kick si ban 10 minute nu 100 cum zice el daca tot da retry! bafta si multumesc de intelegere

I may add, ban for a specific time is the punishment for retry.

You know you have to attack when you are zombie, you don't do it, you are being punished and then you make a complaint????

also I told you not to abuse the bunnyhop & strafe to gain higher speeds. And I know for a fact that you do that every time.