PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Proposal MatriX

Good Evening all !

So hi everybody hope everyone is fine , all good. I want to propose that to add a new mode like tag mode and canibal mode ... As of now the server is moving in good position so little bit changes is needed like transparency for ct , boss fight and if possible add these guns like ice m4a1 fire m4a1 and skull ...

I already sent some link to demysek bro 

Thank you !

adding a new mode remains to be seen. but at the moment we are not adding anything new until we solve the errors we currently have. transparency to CT will not be added because it will not be good for 10-15 human to enter a hideout and zm to attack him, it will be impossible for him to reach those human

1 hour ago, Bițzu @ ZM said:

adding a new mode remains to be seen. but at the moment we are not adding anything new until we solve the errors we currently have. transparency to CT will not be added because it will not be good for 10-15 human to enter a hideout and zm to attack him, it will be impossible for him to reach those human

Ok np...  

but respawn zm should be done like 3 times because in morning time [IST] I see that players low attains only to 8- 12 or 14

I agree we need more weapons + 3 times respawn for every zombie
Also, we should balance the modes we have now, ex: put some cooldown on jetpacks in armaggedon, remove the ability for the bombardier to use the knife, remove night vision in assassin, ecc

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

I agree we need more weapons + 3 times respawn for every zombie
Also, we should balance the modes we have now, ex: put some cooldown on jetpacks in armaggedon, remove the ability for the bombardier to use the knife, remove night vision in assassin, ecc

1 hour ago, demySek @ WCS said:

We discussed about the modes, we like them..also about the respawn we will see when can we make it 3 times.. 

ok thanks bro

• 3 weeks later...

We added 2 new mods, right now is only available with the command, we will see how it goes and then will be added on shop / auto run by server.

We changed the imperial AK47 and blast m4a1. We encourage you to try them. We changed the zombie classes a bit, took out some, changed other classes. 

In a few days I'm gonna post an announcement with the changes. Give me some time to put it together.