"Title" [ZM] Report admin_M.G.L/SeeeaSooN

elias

¤ Your nickname: elias

¤ Denounced admin: M.G.L/SeeeaSooN

¤ Date and time:4PM

¤ Reason: BOUGHT A MODE AFTER MY MODE INSTANTLEY

¤ Proof (screenshot/demo):IMG_2023.jpg?width=450&height=600

• elias changed the title to "Title" [ZM] Report admin_M.G.L/SeeeaSooN

I was there. It was true. Elias telling him its wrong to do so. but then M.G.L kicked him for no reason. You see FloriN said "mod after mod?" then he dropped server according to image.

I was wrong, I admit it, yes you will get banned, it's not the first time you offend me, when you speak badly on the server
you sam where were you that you were spec for 6 hours? I don't know if he is looking at you

yes well,i was watching movie but then Elias texted me in discord and he said those situation. so i went back to the game and checked the console he was right.

He asking me for help so he looking for me to help him to figur it out why you doing it.

well im not leaving until i figur it out whats the matter. im Team of Zm and im doing my job so. i waiting for demy and mr teemo results.

lawyer of game yes, and why you called me loser for ?

well its not your concern. btw i got my first warn by teemo so i will take care of it. 

elias, once in a while it happens by mistake, we'll check the situation, but you don't have to curse the fool, therefore I'll keep an eye on you at the first mistake, you'll fly and I'll tell you to mind your own business anyway, you have admin for nothing, you are not able to change a map, from today whoever curses flies

Hello ! Considering the fact that you also buy 2 mods on the map in the past leaving the server without players, I don't see the point of the complaint, no staff member can get along with you on the server, you treat everything like child's play. Sam, you have no right to judge, as long as you have a zp abuse warning. Nor was the way he proceeded correct, but Elias' daily mentality on the server leaves much to be desired

I agree with my colleagues, everyone makes mistakes, and Sam, as a staff member, should find solutions instead of pointing the finger at his COLLEAGUE also considering he has antecedents of bad behaviour and a cocky attitude.

Alrights lets forget about Elias. The matter fact Mrteemo told me once that zp modes allowed only in nights. But then someone reported me then i got warning. i checked up with teemo and he said you have no longer able to use zp modes in nights only if there few people like 3-4 players. 

He told me zp can be usen in nights sense in newlifezm but i didnt know he changed his mind. So in this case teemo should not count it beacuse i didnt know. he should says it to me earlier. But nvm i got warning so im happy with it, lets move on. fair worth it.

and last thing M.G.L called me for no reason. what should i do in that case ? help?

k3nezu how im bad behvior to you. i cant see you often in server. or maybe you just pick everything from your mind and post it without think.

im not a bad guy at all. i have many good attitude with players. proof go ask admins in server

:acceptat: Modul a fost luat din greseala si daca nu a fost din greseala ayaye toti mai gresim.

Elias am verificat din nou in log-uri ti sa dus si ultima sansa sa mai ai admin pe la noi:* 

@Sam Dintre toti tu ar trebui sa taci la faza cu modurile. Sti bine ce faceai seara cu modurile da? Deci inainte sa ii iei apararea lui elias ar trebui sa ii spui sa fie sincer cu tine.

Nu sunt de acord ca cineva sa vina si sa imi atace admini spunand ca sunt "noob" sau orice altceva!!!! 

@M.G.L/SeeeaSooN De asemnea nici tu nu ai reactionat bine. Asa ca si tu la randul tau vei primi suspend 3 zile si 1 warn!!! Un admin trebuie sa calmeze apele nu sa le agite mai tare!!!!

:tc:

• Faby locked this topic