Unban Request

DoMoR

Name:DoMoR
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4758624

Reason: bhop/script 
Admin Name: mijuu 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_1:0:780391585 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 

I don't have any bhop scripts the proof i'm using steam and i can't risk to put malware files into the steam, and why it's a permanent ban that's truly unfair so please unban me i'm just new to the server and thanks ❤️

Edited by DoMoR
i write behop and i fix it to bhop and i add admin steam id

14 minutes ago, DoMoR said:

Name:DoMoR
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4758624

Reason: bhop/script 
Admin Name: mijuu 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_1:0:780391585 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 

I don't have any bhop scripts the proof i'm using steam and i can't risk to put malware files into the steam, and why it's a permanent ban that's truly unfair so please unban me i'm just new to the server and thanks ❤️

Your jumps were too strange and you took a very high speed in a very short time. Even if you have cs 1.6 on steam, that doesn't mean you can't add scripts or anything else. 

Although it can be clearly seen in the demo that you were catching a very high speed, I don't know whether to believe you, it remains for the owner to decide.

I really don't know how to explain it but it's my moves i use scrolldown for duck so i can get my speed faster and by using mouse left and right it speeds me

I used to play deathrun and parkour servers long ago so i have some skills to move faster  

Edited by DoMoR
i added parkour

I watched the demo all i see is i used game features the jetpack and the big jump of the zombie so i can move fast