PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Proposal Adam "Double Nades"

hey everyrone,speaking on behalf of all the players on the server and by that i mean considering the constant complainments and irritation towards "double nades" as the topic's title says.That's why i suggest to set a cooldown for nades instead of the instant double use of the extra item so that the item "Gas mask" doesn't lose it's effeciency,that way we can guarantee a fair game for all players and probably avoid complete unecessary behaviour that may cause conflicts in chat.

PS : hopefully some of you agree with me , owing to the fact that even i sometimes can get really annoyed by this and it even caused me problems multiple times.

Edited by Adam @ZM

In my opinion, there shouldn't be any cooldown. The problem is that all the players are complaining and crying about it every time. The game, the mode is supposed to be fun , and annoying sometimes. You have ways to avoid them, and the first is by receiving the information that the "nick" bought an infected grenade in the chat. Second of all, you can do it with the jetpack, if you don't have one, you can buy gravity or bat, and gravity costs only 15 ammo. And what problems can cause ,besides getting annoyed over a game and over an infection.

I went through this more time than i can remember, and i never cried about it on the server.

People are complaining because it's annoying and can't hold on for to long in the game as a human. You said so yourself, you proposed this because you are getting irritated and annoyed , not because for example, the zombie has more benefits than the human. You have lots of ways to jump/fly/protect yourself from the he. But if you are persistent about it, you should of maybe propose to rise the number of gas mask per round, as a side idea.  

Your decision , Head Of Zm!!

3 hours ago, toxicGirl said:

In my opinion, there shouldn't be any cooldown. The problem is that all the players are complaining and crying about it every time. The game, the mode is supposed to be fun , and annoying sometimes. You have ways to avoid them, and the first is by receiving the information that the "nick" bought an infected grenade in the chat. Second of all, you can do it with the jetpack, if you don't have one, you can buy gravity or bat, and gravity costs only 15 ammo. And what problems can cause ,besides getting annoyed over a game and over an infection.

I went through this more time than i can remember, and i never cried about it on the server.

People are complaining because it's annoying and can't hold on for to long in the game as a human. You said so yourself, you proposed this because you are getting irritated and annoyed , not because for example, the zombie has more benefits than the human. You have lots of ways to jump/fly/protect yourself from the he. But if you are persistent about it, you should of maybe propose to rise the number of gas mask per round, as a side idea.  

Your decision , Head Of Zm!!

As i said earlier , My proposal was based on personal experience and constant complaints that i received from players that's why i thought maybe i should let you all know . I will leave it from here for you , Head Of Zm.

14 minutes ago, Adam @ZM said:

As i said earlier , My proposal was based on personal experience and constant complaints that i received from players that's why i thought maybe i should let you all know . I will leave it from here for you , Head Of Zm.

I know, but no one is obligated to stay and play, if they don't like it, they can leave not to cry constantly when they are hit by a he. I personally love the way the server is, it has a little bit of everything, which is very rare to find in other servers. That's why i stayed when i first started first and That's why i'm an admin. 3 he won't stop me playing or enjoying it even if i will be hit by 5 he. 

My conclusion in this , the players are just crying and complaining just because they have been hit and they become zombies, that's the purpose of this mode, that's why it's called Mode Zombie, so in my opinion their opinions are irrelevant,  they should stop complaining. 

But again the decision will be made by our founders so let's see what they will say. Good luck!

@toxicGirl answer is very good and i appreciate the feedback from her. ❤️ 

I dont think that a good player would complain.. there are lots of players that are beginners in this mode, of course they will complain when something happens..but if you pay attention at the chat, zombies around you, have basic game sense, i don't think is that hard to avoid that situation.

Also, the message in chat that is not that common, usually its in hud and its not noticeable..that should help a lot. it was way harder without it. 

If you stay hidden, in one place, of course they will target with grenade, but you also have antidote..so from my perspective its even.

I'm waiting for more feedback from other admins/players/vips

The "double nade" its sometimes annoying, but the players dont know what gas mask do, you have jumps to buy, gravity, bat, jetpack if you find it, the way it shows you in the chat that "nick has bought an infection grenade (1-10)" helps you a lot, of course there are players complaining about it, they dont like to be zombies or they complain about it because they had jetpack, they bought golden mp5 and no recoil, armor and this combination is 100+ ammo packs so they get annoyed by this, but where is the fun when you are a human everytime? In my opinion, the nades dont need a cooldown because there wouldnt be fun or multiple infections to be harder and earn more ammo packs, players need to be strategic in order to remain a human for the rest of the round and to complete the mission.