TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Reclamatie mhm

Und3rcov3r

Numele tau:Und3rcov3r

Numele adminului:mhm

Data si ora:29.08.2023 14:35

Motivul reclamatiei:nu face nimic efectiv , mi-am luat mod sniper si nu ataca nimeni nici macar el, nu atentioneaza playeri nu da gag cand trebuie , nu da slap absolut deloc de votemap nici nu mai zic e deja a 3 a zi cand nu face nimic mai e si semi elder  mai ales cand un coleg asi ia mod si nu poate da el personal slap etc. las la aprecierea voastra . o zi buna !

Dovada (screenshot sau demo): nu este nevoie de dovada dupa parerea mea

9 minutes ago, Und3rcov3r said:

Numele tau:Und3rcov3r

Numele adminului:mhm

Data si ora:29.08.2023 14:35

Motivul reclamatiei:nu face nimic efectiv , mi-am luat mod sniper si nu ataca nimeni nici macar el, nu atentioneaza playeri nu da gag cand trebuie , nu da slap absolut deloc de votemap nici nu mai zic e deja a 3 a zi cand nu face nimic mai e si semi elder  mai ales cand un coleg asi ia mod si nu poate da el personal slap etc. las la aprecierea voastra . o zi buna !

Dovada (screenshot sau demo): nu este nevoie de dovada dupa parerea mea

Hello! :) I don't speak Romanian.but I will say it in English.I don't want to leave anything and I respect my colleague's work, but this admin doesn't know the rules of the server, if the map was changed for the benefit of the players, it has to stay until I think there are 5 minutes until the end, and this admin came to vote even though the map was recently changed.. I think it's not good as an admin only I say, I don't want to be angry with anyone, I respect my colleague's work, but sometimes you need to understand that you have a higher degree, you don't need to afford too much, I don't like the map, sit down, look.. Another thing is that I feel the active and new admin, so most people don't know me because I don't speak Romanian, only English and my own language. I always predict that I will attack or there will be 3xslap next slay.. what I don't know or can't find in the server rules, I always find it in our beloved server owner, I ask him. If you want, you can connect and follow me, but I am discharging my duties according to the rules of the server.

I didn't change any map to my liking and I voted in minute 1.30 - 2 using amx_votemap but that's not what vb is about, but about the fact that you didn't do anything about the players when I took the sniper mode, I had to slap myself I was killed, if it is, I no longer have the right to play, but only to administer, I'll leave it to you to empty the server

:acceptat:

You were suspended for 3 days, because I caught you on the server many times when you didn't do anything but /jetpack in which I drew your attention but of course you didn't take it into account. And valid for all adimi, regardless of rank, if a player or colleague gives himself a mode, DON'T STAND AND FORGET OR HIDE, give slap/freeze possibly slay.  Thank you !