TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Angelo

mhm

¤ Your nickname:mhm

¤ Denounced admin:Angelo

¤ Date and time:18:43:29 8/30/2023 

¤ Reason:Hello, we have a problem with your server administration. There was such a situation, the map was changed and Und3rcov3r put it on the vote again, and I said why the map was changed. and as far as I know, if there is less than one admin, the server should be asked about changing the map, right? I arranged this and our dear [ Fondator ] Angelo : mhm, the man was wrong, do you have to react like that? His next answer [ Fondator ] Angelo : we all make mistakes. Yes, we all make mistakes, but I didn't make a mistake and I was punished for it, and since we are our friends and family, we look at them easily like this? I want to say that we are all the same and we know the admin rules and it doesn't matter if we make mistakes, but it must be taken into account. Then I received from his Admin Angel: destroy mhm. As far as I understand, this is destruction. my answer:
*SPEC* [ Semi-Elder ] mhm : ? And after a few minutes I received from him:
Ban Information
In the house: hmm
IP: 84.15.187.225
Reason: 120
Ban Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Unban Time: 18:43:29 8/30/2023
Admin Name: Angelo
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189048561

If you think you were banned unfairly, report this information to our website:
https://westcstrike.ro/forum/index.php?/forum/1551-zombie-»-zm/

I want our dear owner to respond to this complaint.

¤ Proof (screenshot/demo): 
Ban Information 
Name: mhm 
IP: 84.15.187.225 
Reason: 120 
Ban Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes 
Unban Time: 18:43:29 8/30/2023 
Admin Name: Angelo 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18

You are very funny, I also give you a little advice, don't be frustrated anymore, I explained to you that he was wrong, he didn't want to change and he also apologized, but you can't be discussed and you don't even realize what we write on the chat and the fact that many admins complain about you and next time you can abstain and not comment in one!

P.S. 5 more days of suspension!

https://imgur.com/a/uQJUnKm 

https://imgur.com/b2wkWGH  I didn't get to take the ss where he says he didn't want to change the map.

for me, please don't meddle in your business with angelo, yes, I gave the 2nd vote because my votes were deleted from the console, it happens to everyone, why can't you stay calm? and I don't see why you're jumping up like that because you're on break?