PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Slot required for server zm westcstrike.ro best zombie plague

Assos13

Hello. I m playing for 4 months in the specific server. 2-3 times i have been hacked, someone toon my nickname and spent all ammo. But thats was ok..

Now the last 2 days, they took my nickname ''Assos13'' again, and they put a password in this, because i had 4k points and probably they spent it by bying VIP.

That was what some admins told me, for why i could not enter my nickname. Then yesterday, i used a new nick ''Assos13!'' and admin gave me back 3k points, and i really thank him. Today, someone again entered my new nick, and stole 2k points. After an admin's proposal, i REQUEST A SLOT, to enter a password to my nickname and do not lose all my progress again.

This happens in many players and they have been stolen in ammo and points. Perhaps u should give access to some certain players, that play everyday, to secure their accounts.

I used to be admin in zombie servers, beween 2008-2011 in zombie servers like ''Heaven server'', and also used to play in Omonas servers for many years.