PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Proposal Fang Yuan "HP"

Hi everyone, so I have noticed one thing from playing. After the countdown, the human who has turned into zombie has 37500 hp. But there are cases that I have seen where zombie left and the server chooses next human to be turned into zombie has 12500 hp or something. This is too low and I propose to give the same hp as the original zombie had 37500( who left) to the new zombie, not only 12500 hp. Ofcourse there are various factors as they can buy 10k hp and madness, bombs , knife blink etc etc. But not everyone is experienced and as there are always new players trying our sever. So it will be not a positive impression that they are killed as soon as they are choosen randomly from the server. 

Thank you.

Contra.
Timp pierdut pentru o chestie minuscula, aia oricum pica ZM o runda la 10 minute probabil si mapa e de 30. Nu ramane in 12k hp primul zombie, se duce in 12k doar daca da ala primu' de 37k disconnect si alege altul nou.
Primul zombie niciodata nu a inceput cu 12k hp.

• 1 month later...

A fost verificata chestia asta parca, si era ok, mergea cum trebuie. 

nu stiu exact unde e problema

Pro , I noticed this bug everytime for 1st zm it will be 37k and for 2nd it will 17k something