PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Proposal Fang Yuan "JP Bug"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi eveyone!

While putting jetpack+bazooka in the shop is a very good update. I have noticed a slight issue with it.

Or call it a little bug.

When you buy jetpack, which is of 50 ammo packs from the shop. If you mistakenly buy it again, it doesn't show that "You have already bought a jetpack." Instead it buys again. And wastes our ammo.

Like when we already have a mask. And If we buy it again, It says, "You already have a mask". So the ammo doesn't get wasted.

But in the jetpack case, it always buys a new one even though you already have a jetpack.

So in my opinion its very annoying and everytime wastes ammo.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------

Salut tuturor!

În timp ce punerea jetpack+bazooka în magazin este o actualizare foarte bună. Am observat o mică problemă cu el.

Sau numiți-o un mic bug.

Când cumpărați jetpack, care este de 52 de pachete de muniție din magazin. Dacă îl cumpărați din nou din greșeală, nu arată că „Ați cumpărat deja un jetpack”.

În schimb, cumpără din nou. Și ne irosește muniția. Ca atunci când avem deja o mască. Și dacă îl cumpărăm din nou, scrie: „Ai deja o mască”. Deci muniția nu se irosește. Dar în cazul jetpack-ului, se cumpără întotdeauna unul nou, chiar dacă aveți deja un jetpack. Deci, după părerea mea, este foarte enervant și de fiecare dată risipește muniție.

Mulțumesc!

--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mediafire.com/file/42bzsnv9pdqrk4c/Counter-Strike_2024-02-08_20-57-55.mp4/file

-------------------------------------------------------

Not really a bug, the old JP gets dropped I think...

Also, I don't think it's problem when there is so much ammo..since it's saving the water couldn't be that significant. 

Bro, the old JP does not get dropped....I have tested it myself. No matter how many jps you buy.. Imagine buying 10 jp and then finding out you can only drop one :)

It will work when you buy one jp, then drop that jp instantly, then buy again, then drop it again. But if you buy again in bulk, like 10, you can only drop one. And the 500 ammo is wasted.

So this really is a bug. A little one. 

Only adding, "You have already bought a jetpack" will solve it just like mask.

Agreed...

I also test says " You have already buyed JetPack" and it also decreses ammo too 

whereas in gasmask "You have already buyed Gas Mask" and ammo doesnt decrese 

• 2 weeks later...