PREMIUM MEMBER - 5E (PRET NOU) ×
PARTENERIAT MIXHOST.RO ×

TS.WESTCSTRIKE.RO

Join OUR TeamSpeak

Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

[ZM] Proposal MatriX

Hi Good Evening team, Hope everyone is fine. I want to propose for adding level system in server till 25 or 50. It would be good enough and one bug i noticed is that after killing zm one zm randomly respawn even if round ended another thing is that if a zm is died and respawns automatically anti itself me and fang noticed this,  and for tag mode we need some announcements like zm going to explode in 10 9 8 etc and new round becuase without that exploding time is  indefined it does auto. For vip silver i noticed the bug the hp is 250 but in vip time it never changes to 1k. Please do the needful changes...

Thank you!

1. Yeah, the hp bug of VIP silver when it's free VIP time, I have noticed it too. It stays at 250 and doesn't turn to 1000hp.

2. Second, yeah It would be good to also add the countdown in Tag mode.

3. The anti bug is that when you kill a zombie, he respawns as a human instead of a zombie.

Pro for these three.

PRO.png

Nice proposals, bro Matrix.

As a Vip silver myself, i have noticed also this for 250 hp thing.

But i think, that one player can be either VIP Gold ( like every 6-8 ) or VIP Silver, so a VIP silver cannot change automatically to VIP Gold at 6-8 , as he already is VIP even silver..

24 minutes ago, Assos13 said:

Nice proposals, bro Matrix.

As a Vip silver myself, i have noticed also this for 250 hp thing.

But i think, that one player can be either VIP Gold ( like every 6-8 ) or VIP Silver, so a VIP silver cannot change automatically to VIP Gold at 6-8 , as he already is VIP even silver..

but bro vip is for everyone not to vip silver?

im saying no to levels. would be a lot of troubles because there is no security method and i wouldn't add that because people are dumb and forget passwords so they will come to me everyday 

10 hours ago, demySek @ WCS said:

im saying no to levels. would be a lot of troubles because there is no security method and i wouldn't add that because people are dumb and forget passwords so they will come to me everyday 

Ok bro no issue but add sounds in tag mode without that we cant know the exploding time

On 26.02.2024 at 15:33, MatriX 21 said:

Привет, добрый вечер, команда. Надеюсь, все в порядке. Я хочу предложить добавить систему уровней на сервер до 25 или 50. Это было бы достаточно хорошо, и я заметил одну ошибку: после убийства ЗМ один ЗМ случайно возрождается, даже если раунд закончился, другое дело в том, что если ЗМ умирает, он возрождается автоматически. Я и Фанг заметили это, и для режима тегов нам нужны некоторые объявления, такие как zm, который взорвется в 10 9 8 и т. д., и новый раунд, потому что без этого время взрыва не определено, оно делает это автоматически. Для VIP-серебра я заметил ошибку: хп составляет 250, но в VIP-время оно никогда не меняется на 1к. Пожалуйста, внесите необходимые изменения...

Спасибо!

I don't think levels are a good idea