Welcome to WESTCSTRIKE

Report Fang Yuan

Don*

¤ Your nickname: Fang Yuan

¤ Denounced admin: Admin SteamID: STEAM_2:0:770815767 

¤ Date and time: All time

¤ Reason: slay kick ban Mutet for noting

hallo my frands sry for me englisch is not so god

im Don alt mann play ths game long time  im long time Admin on Team GHQ dust 2 only  germany 

I've waited a long time but now it's enough 

ths admin kills the server with his behavior he slay frazez mutet players the round startet 5 sec wtf is ths normal the round have 3 min 

and if you say something mute or kick or 30 min ban 

example

wie play 20 players on server ths admin conecte 10 sec later slay slay lsay players 3 min later only 8 players on server all go out because of this admin

i pay sniper 800 ammo the admin chechn map ?

Can this admin please explain that the admin is there for the players but not against the players

The server is always empty, but I still connect to have fun, but this admin takes all the players because it's fun because of the admin, the server is always empty

ths admin litel behave pls is poebil ??

thx

rep.rar

I'm bewildered to see that how can a player lie this much?

Since you have come on the forum, and only told your side of the story.

1. I slap like 6 times, gives warning of ZM ATTACK 5-6 times, you still hide. The only option for me is then Slay, since you hide, then attack, then hide, then attack? Tell me what should I do? Do you expect me to sit and do nothing when you are unneccesarily making the round longer? Thus, I slay, and not only you, any person who does this. YOU are not special and I don't hold a grudge with any player LMAO.

2. I make the server empty? I for once think you've hit your head. Tell me slaying you makes the server empty? Where is the logic in this? 

3. I change the map when you buy sniper worth of 800? When did I? Please attach that proof? So that I can witness it myself.

4. You call every admin bot and I had enough of this, so I used amx_votekick and it resulted in positive. So you got kicked. But  then you retry, the only option remained for me was banning you for 30 mins since you basically retried. 

5. Tell me, If a player buys Sniper, Is It not my responsibility as an admin, TO SLAP, SLAY or possibly FREEZE them? The proof you gave, I can see in it clearly  that I slapped you like 5-6 times, you still didn't budge, so I slayed you, simple? Why make the round longer?

6. You are playing and there are 20 players, then in a fairytale I come and starts slaying everyone, according to you right? Trust me, If I did this, I would have been long sanctioned, or maybe got removed.

You and your horrible lies.

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

You and your horrible lies. ????

I'm a father of two kids, do you think I have nothing better to do, lying around here,

I playing this game for almost 20 years. How old you for, 20 years ago my friend

you slays after 5 seconds of map start ths is the problem and with this setting you don't drive the players away from the server because you kill me

I was an admin for 12 years. Don't tell me about your type, I know enough

Let's leave it like that and act like an admin, not like an idiot

give the player a bit of air stop slay 5 sec every time 

I have nothing more to say here, convince yourself in the future

You and your lies, yes, I said that right.

Tell me where did I changed map when you bought sniper of 800 ammo packs? Is that not a lie? Attach that proof, please?

And tell me ONE time I didn't give warnings before slapping anyone? I did right? Basically 5-6 times!

The whole purpose of admins is when someone buys Sniper or suvivor etc, we have to SLAP, SLAY or FREEZE them to make the round end faster, not like you are saying  give them space or air like 5 seconds. If a person is not attacking even for 5 seconds, I will still slap them, then again If not, slay is the only option.

Again what a logic! I slay you so It drives the players away? Are you from mars or jupiter? Because I again can't see the logic in there. You think that you are so SPECIAL that when I slay you, all the players gets sad and they also leaves, because they consider you as their leader? Again, what kind of fantasy world are you living in?

I don't need to convince myself. You have to attack when you are zombie and not hide!

Thank you!

again the players are not leaving because of me but because of your shitty admin behavior and that needs to be said

Screw the 800 ammos,  Arienz give me the 800 ammo  back 

I see you don't understand noting

miss the time demy termo ig eliasl kappa antihak mijju of server  ths real admins 

I won't say anything more about it

we can clos it 

Venting out your frustration here when I slay you on a legit reason, I am perplexed to see that there are human beings like you exist in this world.

Sigh, my brain will explode...

Close from me also!

1 hour ago, TOKYO said:

Don fang yuan is right you always call admins bot and dont attack 

We can see in the top 15 how much dad I have and how much you have and then please tell me again I won't no  attack

Well, in short, whoever does not attack, we kill him. Whoever attacks, we will not do anything to him
Please close this topic

So,

Don, you are lucky to not be banned permanently. Stay put and stop calling admins bots, attack if you are zombie and play by the rules. I am not here to read all your lies. Fang is a good admin, and i mean it. 

I am giving a green light to admins to punish this behavior.

Case closed

Complaint rejected.