Jump to content
STYLE 1
STYLE 2



  1. Administration & Development

    1. Administrative Zone

      image.png
      Area for information and news about the forum, community, community projects, and our community-owned servers. Everything related to the future of the community can be found here.

      93
      posts
    2. Members Zone

      image.png
      Area intended for forum users, here you will find information about other users, applying for functions, complaints to STAFF members, as well as about premium accounts!

      3.8k
      posts
      • neeee
    3. Affiliation & Management

      image.png

      Do you want your server to be part of the WESTCSTRIKE Community? Then this is the right place for making a DNS Request. In addition, you will benefit from free support from staff members.

      1.1k
      posts
    4. WESTCSTRIKE | GAMETRACKER GROUP   (4,144 visits to this link)

      type-460x42_cborder-111111_ctop-111111_c

    5. WESTCSTRIKE | DISCORD SERVER   (65 visits to this link)

      wcsdiscord-removebg-preview.png

    6. COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 DOWNLOAD (CLICK)   (2,296 visits to this link)

      8yfLNZK.png

  2. Community Servers

    1. Counter-Strike 1.6 - Official Servers

      image.png

        In this category are the official Counter-Strike 1.6 servers of our community. We have a lot of game modes, come to our servers and test them with other players.

      26.9k
      posts
  3. WESTCSTRIKE Projects

    1. Design Zone

      image.png

      Design is a word of English origin, which means project (plan), drawing (of conception), sketch (of conception).Design is not just what it looks like and feels like, design is how it works.

      1.8k
      posts
      • othx
    2. Interview Area

      image.png
      Are you curious about a person in the community? Do you want to know the person behind the virtual name? Our reporters provide you with interviews with the most active and popular members of the community!

      32
      posts
    3. Clan Zone

      image.png

      In this category, you can see the clans that are part of the WESTCSTRIKE community.

      39
      posts
  4. General Zone

    1. News

      image.png
      News are the things that bring happiness to some people's faces and sadness to others' faces. Access the category below and see which category you belong to.

      2k
      posts
    2. Multimedia

      image.png

      Multimedia refers to content and media, which use a combination of different forms of content such as visual, audio, text and other coded data for the benefit of people.

      11.7k
      posts
    3. Gaming World

      image.png

      Resources, game tutorials, games and discussions about various issues that occur on different games; information about the most popular online games.

      632
      posts
    4. Web & Technology

      image.png

      News, tutorials from the world of technology, discussions about various problems that occur with a device, application or any other type of topic related to the category; the latest devices / applications; configurations for any type of device (computer / household appliance, etc.).

      314
      posts
    5. Virtual Store

      image.png

      The WESTCSTRIKE virtual store, here you can buy/sell/exchange different things, at individual prices.

      128
      posts


  • Popular Contributors

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Model Numele actual:  Numele pe care îl vrei: De ce vrei sa-ți schimbi numele?: Ai 30 de zile de la ultima cerere?: Alte precizări?:   Regulament ✔ Titlul topicului trebuie să fie [PUBLIC] Schimbare Nume - Numele vostru actual , EX: [PUBLIC] Schimbare Nume - Dni. ✔ Aveți voie să faceți o cerere odată la 30 de zile. ✔ Numele nou, nu trebuie să conțină cuvinte vulgare. ✔ Aveți nevoie de un motiv stabil pentru a vă schimbă numele.   Model Current name:  The name you want: Why do you want to change your name?: Do you have 30 days since your last request?: Other specifications:   Rules ✔ The title of the topic must be [CSPOWER] Change Name - Your current name, EX: [CSPOWER] Change Name - Andrei Deiu. ✔ You are allowed to make a request once every 30 days. ✔ The new name must not contain vulgar words. ✔ You need a solid reason to change your name.  
    • Do you think we are the same server? Wrong category.
    • Hello, I would like to request an unban for my player name Roseaceous. The report was completed with all the necessary scans, but the verification link could not be generated because the scanner was unable to connect, even though my internet connection was working normally, as shown in the attached screenshot. The application therefore provided me with the .ecd file instead. Because I could not generate the online verification link due to this connection error, I downloaded the .ecd report file and manually uploaded it to the EasyCheat website so that I could view the report. The report is available for you to check, and I have attached both the screenshot/proof and the report for verification. I would kindly ask the administration to review the report and reconsider the ban. I am fully willing to provide any additional information or verification required. I genuinely find this response disappointing. I am here trying to cooperate, provide the requested proof, and clear up the situation properly. Instead of being given a fair opportunity to explain myself, I am being told "too late for unban"... 😞 I understand that admins have rules to follow, but those rules should also be applied with fairness nd common sense. In my case, the scanner had a connection issue and did not generate the normal verification link... even though my internet was working... I still kept the ecd report, uploaded it manually through the official easycheat viewer website, and i am completely willing to provide everything required to prove that I am a legitimate player... What is disappointing is not simply the ban itself, but the attitude towards a player who is actively trying to cooperate. Genuine players should not feel that there is no point providing evidence simply because an admin has already made up their mind... I am not asking for special treatment. I am only asking for the evidence to be reviewed properly before a final decision is made. If the report is clean and I am willing to provide every piece of proof requested, then saying ""too late for unban" without even considering it does not seem fair or professional... Admins represent the server, and the way legitimate players are treated matters. I would appreciate it if someone could review my evidence objectively rather than dismissing the case before looking at it. Player name: Roseaceous   20260930_122028.ecd
  • Recent Status Updates

  • Tell a friend

    Love WESTCSTRIKE - The Next Generation? Tell a friend!
  • Happy Birthday

About Us

ALWAYS FAIR! Cu experiența acumulată de-a lungul anilor am devenit una dintre cele mai importante comunități românești de Counter-Strike. Alăturați-vă comunității dacă doriți să aveți un gameplay de calitate alături de prietenii voștri.

Important